Corporate Emergency Kits
Prepare your business for any emergency with our corporate emergency kits. Supplies include Rescue kits, Survival First Aid kits and Food/Water/Survival Support kits (for 72 hours). Securely store the emergency kits in 14 gauge steel cabinets.
Please call 1-888-710-3278 or email us for more information.
Rescue Kit (EKIT1010):
Contents in the yellow carry bag are used for light urban search & rescue for up to 50 persons. Includes hard hats, safety goggles, emergency foil blankets, waterproof matches, duct tape, rope, pry bar, wind-up radio, flashlights and a whistle.
Food/Water/Survival Support Kit (EKIT1020):
Contents in the blue carry bag provide emergency drinking water, food and basic survival supplies such as candles, foil blankets, light sticks and storm shelters. Each kit contains supplies for 5 persons for 72 hours.
Survival First Aid Kit (EKIT1030):
Contents in the red carry bag provide basic survival first aid supplies for 1-25 persons. Includes an assortment of sterile bandages, gauze, splinter forceps, universal scissors, eyestream and much more.
Emergency Cabinet Features:
- 1-door or 2-door cabinets available.
- 14 gauge C/R molded steel with white powder coat epoxy finish.
- Door fitted with spring-loaded pin hinge for easy removal.
- Glass key box on front door with extra key.
- 4 shelves giving 10” clearance height.
- Door decaled with “EMERGENCY SUPPLIES”.
- Does not need to be affixed to walls - can stand alone.
- Designed to hold emergency supplies (not included). EKIT1010, EKIT1020, EKIT1030.