As your partner in safety excellence, F.A.S.T.'s team of safety specialists assist in the development, administration, communication and training of a comprehensive and custom safety management system that fits within an organization's overall corporate business strategy.
F.A.S.T provides safety specialists to:
- Develop and implement a Safety Management System
- Audit health and safety programs and processes to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory authorities
- Provide Certificate of Recognition (COR) auditing services for BCCSA, BCMEA and BCFSC
- Liaise with management and employees to review health & safety records and programs
- Conduct OHS training courses and safety presentations
- Provide safety services for plant shutdown
- Identify opportunities for improvement in workplace health & safety by conducting a Gap Analysis
- Conduct incident investigations
- Provide assistance with return to work/stay at work programs
- Facilitate the formation of Joint Health & Safety Committee and assist with ongoing operation
- Develop comprehensive safety manuals, both print and on-line
- Develop customized OHS training classes
- Ensure ongoing growth & commitment of the implemented system
- Prepare reports as required
- Provide vacation relief & support for safety personnel
To book, please call us at 604.940.3222 or email email@example.com.
F.A.S.T’s courses can be provided at your place of work or at our offices located on River Road in Delta, BC.
Custom scheduling is available upon request.