Production Team Member - Band Sealing Operation, Folding & Packing (Day or Afternoon Shift) APPLY NOW
The Production Team Member – Band Sealing Operation, Folding & Packing carries out production activities related to the manufacture of medical isolation gowns, as directed by the Production Supervisor. All tasks must adhere to predefined quality standards while meeting daily production targets. Full-time position (40 hours per week.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to handle sealing, folding and packing operations.
- ·Able to follow the standard operating and safety procedures and meet appropriate quality standards in the production of the finished goods.
- ·Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Follow all Safety Regulations and report all hazards, injuries and incidents (including near-misses) to the supervisor immediately
- Handle raw materials carefully to ensure quality of finished goods.
- Follow work instructions given by Supervisors and Lead Hands.
- Work as an effective team member within an assigned cohort group supporting team efforts to meet daily production targets.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity.
- Attention to detail with an ability to detect and report flaws in the raw materials or equipment is that is malfunctioning.
- Desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks as required.
- Thrives in a work environment where individual performance is measured and improvement is acknowledged.
- Good work ethic, honest, patient, reliable and careful.
- Good physical fitness and endurance with physical strength for positioning stacks of garments (15 to 20 lbs)
- Steady concentration on activities using light production equipment
- Ability to communicate and understand verbal and written English, including work instructions and techniques
- Adhering to F.A.S.T. occupational health and safety policies and procedures, including COVID-19 protocols