The environment is top of mind for many people these days. As a manufacturing company, we try hard to make sure we limit our impact on the environment and improve our sustainability. Here are some examples:
1. Strips of fabric are re-purposed to tie bundles of fabric for sewing projects.
2. We don't throw anything out if we think we can use it again. For example, leftover bits of hook and loop closures are sorted by size to use for other sewing projects.
3. We compost! All organics go into the bin - this includes food waste from our employees' lunches and expired emergency food rations.
4. We reuse whenever possible. Employees take empty cardboard boxes home to use for packing.
5. And of course we recycle paper and cardboard.