F.A.S.T. or Fake?
F.A.S.T. has been manufacturing custom products for the emergency management and safety industry for over 30 years. Needless to say, there have been many other companies who have copied F.A.S.T.'s products over the years. What makes products manufactured by F.A.S.T. different?
- F.A.S.T. includes a tag on every manufactured product. This tag is your assurance of our quality workmanship. It provides the specific F.A.S.T. code, the unique project number (which allows us to track the product back to the date of manufacture), any specifications (like CSA or WorkSafeBC) and, if applicable, size and care instructions.
- F.A.S.T.'s products are made from the best raw materials available in the marketplace. We use trusted brands like CORDURA® Brand fabric, Nomex® Brand flame-resistant fabric, VELCRO® Brand hook & loop fasteners and 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material.
- If it matters to you, it matters to us. We take suggestions for improvements to our products very seriously. We are continuously innovating to bring you the best possible products.
- Our products have a full warranty against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship. Period.
- If there is a standard or regulation with respect to our manufactured products, F.A.S.T. meets or exceeds it. This includes Transport Canada (emergency food and water rations), Health Canada Medical Device Establishment License (first aid kits), CSA and WorkSafeBC (regulated safety vests).
- F.A.S.T. is trusted by WorkSafeBC. We are the ONLY manufacturer and supplier of safety garments for WorkSafeBC employees. F.A.S.T. has all the required testing documentation for chromaticity and luminance factors for fluorescent fabrics as well as the minimum coefficient of retroreflection for reflective materials.
- We are CANADIAN! Our products are manufactured at our facility located in Delta, British Columbia. Our employees enjoy excellent working conditions, pay and benefits. We also have some pretty great parties.