F.A.S.T. Emergency Food Ration (APACK1060)
Will sustain 1 person for 3 days. Provides the exact percentage of carbohydrate, fat, and protein for survival.
Will not promote thirst
- 3600 Cal emergency food ration
- 18 x individual bars of compressed food
- Each bar contains 200 calories
- Provides 72 hours of emergency food (6 individual bars per day)
- Manufactured with a complete 5-year shelf life
- Meets Transport Canada certification requirements, based on SOLAS (Survival of Life at Sea) international standard.
- Bilingual packaging meets the Canadian Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act and regulations
- Manufactured in Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Whole wheat flour
- Enriched white flour
- Non-hydrogenated vegetable shortening (transfat-free)
- Toasted coconut
- Artificial lemon flavouring